I Can't Forgive (Remix) I Can't Forgive (Remix)

I really dig the drop dude. The drum loop was extremely lovely. I would have lowered the octave of the lead a little bit but other than that everything was awesome.

Dark Cloud Main Theme Rock/Met Dark Cloud Main Theme Rock/Met

I really enjoyed the lead guitar a lot. The guitar perfectly blended in with everything else. I would suggest that you EQ the piano since it sounded really rough. Aside from all those minor issues the song sounded really good.

Celebrate Celebrate

I'm curious to see if you Mix and Mastered the track because the beginning almost killed my ears or, maybe it was just the brass. Still I really enjoyed the the melody all together. It reminded me of some chessy 70s theme show. I would suggest to Mix and Master a little more (or do it if you haven't) because each individual instrument is not getting the star power it deserves. Also, the jazz track sounds louder than it really needs to be.

Bspendlove responds:

The mix sounds alright to me, I have listened to it on 3 different headphones... Might just be my ears playing up on me, I do like it loud when I listen to music though. Haha.

Yeah I have not actually done anything to the mastering and mixing because I am lazy like that, I do mix a lot of my comps but this one did not really make me feel its good enough to mix it...

Its just a 'rough???' demo I guess, no mix... just the pure sound from the libraries...

I might get onto finishing it though and then I will master it! Thanks :)